Possible to access Koji build directory?

Jan Kratochvil jan.kratochvil at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 09:00:59 UTC 2012

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:45:22 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> I suspect the answer is 'no', but is is possible to access or download
> the build directory of a failed build, on the Fedora Koji servers?

GDB (and GCC) tar and uuencode their testsuite results into build.log:
* Mon Jun 21 2004 Andrew Cagney <cagney at redhat.com>    1.200400607.4
- Tar/uuencode both the .sum and .log test results.

It is a bit hack, providing back also other files besides rpms would be great
but in fact it works well enough this way.

Using then a simple extraction script build.log -> files (*.{sum,log}):
	http://git.jankratochvil.net/?p=nethome.git;a=blob_plain;f=bin/gdbunpack;hb=master

Regards,
Jan