Possible to access Koji build directory?

Jan Kratochvil jan.kratochvil at redhat.com
Fri Mar 16 11:13:59 UTC 2012

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:01:59 +0100, Jim Meyering wrote:
> However, I would suggest that any "make check"-spawned process that
> does not terminate is a test script bug that should be fixed upstream,

I agree.  New testcases are reviewed with this rule in mind.  But the existing
testcases are handled by this killer app.

> e.g., by prefixing the command with "timeout $n_seconds" for some
> reasonable number of seconds.

It does not work for existing testcases as they fork, setsid etc. various ways
and 'timeout' will not catch them all.  This is why gdb-orphanripper.c tracks
them by pty and not by PID/PGRP/etc.  (There are no privileged features
available in buildroots.)

Regards,
Jan