Evolution + bogofilter

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Thu Mar 22 09:40:48 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-03-20 at 10:17 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> > evolution's backup doesn't contain your bogofilter database, it's
> > stored in a bogofilter private directory, thus I guess you need to
> > train it again?
>
> Yes I understand it has to relearn.  But it doesn't is the problem.  I
> had to keep marking them as junk.

	Hi,
just a little follow-up. I came across similar question with other user
and even not for him, but for me, in my F17 install, I get an empty
string when issuing:
   $ dconf read /org/gnome/evolution/mail/junk-default-plugin
regardless the schema file defines the default value as 'Bogofilter'.
Maybe that's the reason for non-working automatic spam filtering?
	Bye,
	Milan

P.S.: I would change the value while evolution is off, just to make sure
its change will be taken in the effect