rpmlib(X-CheckUnifiedSystemdir) is needed by filesystem-3-2.fc17.x86_64

Paulo César Pereira de Andrade paulo.cesar.pereira.de.andrade at gmail.com
Wed May 16 02:47:02 UTC 2012

  I know I got what I deserved by attempting to "fix" by hand the move
from / to /usr, just did need to boot from the fedora16 dvd, mount lvm
root and finish my "fix"; brain fart, and cyclic dep on moving /lib64
to /usr/lib64 and then a symlink, leaving it with all binaries failing
due to missing /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2.
  After that, while it is finishing updating to rawhide right now, I did
go search for documentation, but still find that
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upgrading_Fedora_using_yum#Fedora_16_-.3E_Fedora_17
is not much clear about it. Maybe should strongly advise installing
busybox and/or have a step by step procedure. Or even better, to somehow
have it done automatically, by some statically linked program.

  This should have been already discussed to death, but I found worth to
post a note about it as I am somewhat of a newcomer to fedora...

Paulo