Rawhide

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at znmeb.net
Tue Nov 6 03:26:10 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 2:06 PM, Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 01:58:05PM -0800, Jesse Keating wrote:
>> <tongue_in_cheek>That might be because nobody can get past the
>> installer to test any of the GNOME bits.</tongue_in_cheek>
>
> Heh. In seriousness, I've been running F18 GNOME on my laptop and, while I
> have a number of annoyances with some design decisions (some patched up by
> shell extensions, some not), it seems pretty solid with not very many
> outright bugs.

Yeah - I shifted my laptop from Fedora 17 GNOME 3 to Fedora 18 TC7
GNOME 3 Saturday and it's behaving very well. I'm doing a lot of
testing with Virtual Machine Manager building all sorts of VMs and so
far the only thing that's bitten me is some bizarre issue with Lubuntu
12.10.

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers
Workbench: http://znmeb.github.com/Computational-Journalism-Publishers-Workbench/

How the Hell can the lion sleep with all those people singing "A weem
oh way!" at the top of their lungs?