Fedora 18 Beta to slip by two weeks, Beta release date is now Nov 27

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 13:37:24 UTC 2012

On 11/08/2012 12:42 PM, Conan Kudo (ニール・ゴンパ) wrote:

> The other problem is that it continues to make Fedora as a project
> look bad

How Fedora looks is in the hands of the beholder.

While you see the delayed release as a negative thing I see it as a
positive and a strong thing since from where I'm standing I would rather
have us delay until deemed ready and release something usable in the
hands of our end user base rather then chasing down and be fixed on
releasing on some arbitrary release date no matter how broken ( or not
broken ) it is...

JBG