Fedora Minimal Core SIG -- please join if you're interested

Dan Horák dan at danny.cz
Mon Nov 12 15:04:37 UTC 2012

Jaroslav Reznik píše v Po 12. 11. 2012 v 04:52 -0500:
> [...]

it's correct there is an overlap, but it will allow the Server SIG (when
alive again) to concentrate on the higher level stuff (like organizing
the servers in comps to be easier accessible) while the Core SIG will
care of the common lowest denominator. And is also answers the question
where the Server begins = on top of Core.

Dan