The GNOME 3.6.2 Megaupdate

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Fri Nov 16 09:06:21 UTC 2012

Dne 15.11.2012 19:02, Adam Williamson napsal(a):
> On Thu, 2012-11-15 at 10:57 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> On Thu, 15 Nov 2012 18:49:50 +0100
>> Vít Ondruch <vondruch at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dne 15.11.2012 18:45, Vít Ondruch napsal(a):
>> ...snip...

>>> 'yum update' actually, but you get the point ;)
>> bodhi -D FEDORA-2012-18258
>>
>> will download all packages in that update for you.
> Right. What I do is have a little side repo:
>
> [root at adam live]# cat /etc/yum.repos.d/side.repo
> [side]
> name=Private side repo
> baseurl=file:///home/adamw/local/repo/$basearch
> enabled=1
> metadata_expire=30
> gpgcheck=0
>
> So I can go to ~/local/repo/x86_64, do 'bodhi -D FEDORA-2012-18258',
> 'createrepo .', 'sudo yum update'. Pretty straightforward once you get
> used to it, and it's handy to have stuff you're forcing in in an actual
> repository. Note the metadata_expire line, which sets the repo's
> metadata to expire in 30 seconds, so it's pretty much always fresh
> (there's about zero time penalty for getting the metadata from a small
> local disk side repo like this, so you may as well).

So complicated, when

# yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing accerciser anjuta at-spi2-atk
at-spi2-core baobab brasero cheese control-center dconf devhelp empathy
eog evolution evolution-data-server evolution-ews evolution-mapi
file-roller gcalctool gcr gdk-pixbuf2 gdm gedit glib2 glibmm24
glib-networking glom gmime gnome-contacts gnome-desktop3
gnome-devel-docs gnome-documents gnome-font-viewer gnome-icon-theme
gnome-icon-theme-extras gnome-icon-theme-symbolic gnome-keyring
gnome-menus gnome-online-accounts gnome-packagekit gnome-panel
gnome-screenshot gnome-session gnome-settings-daemon gnome-shell
gnome-system-log gnome-themes-standard gnome-user-docs gnote
gobject-introspection grilo grilo-plugins gsettings-desktop-schemas gtk3
gtkhtml3 gucharmap gvfs libcroco libgdl libgee06 libgweather libsoup
libwnck3 libxml++ mutter nautilus orca pango pangox-compat pyatspi
pygobject3 seahorse seahorse-sharing sushi tracker vala vinagre vino
vte3 yelp

does the same thing. And this could be easily copy-pastable from bodhi
if only it would be shown somewhere on the page. Going to fill a ticket.

Vit