[Help Wanted] Which package provide the System Module for rawhide

Jochen Schmitt Jochen at herr-schmitt.de
Wed Nov 28 21:45:23 UTC 2012

Halli,

I'm trying to build the kaya package for the rawnide branch of Fedora.

Unfortunately, I have got the following error messages during the build
process:

make -C compiler
make[1]: Entering directory `/builddir/build/BUILD/kaya-0.5.2/compiler'
/usr/bin/happy -g -a -c ./Parser.y -iParser.out -oParser.hs
unused terminals: 2
g++ -fPIC -fno-rtti -Wall -O2 -DNDEBUG -Wno-deprecated -I.   -c -o repl_load.o repl_load.cc
/usr/bin/ghc --make -fglasgow-exts   ./Main.hs repl_load.o -pgml g++ -o kayac -i. -odir .
on the commandline:
    Warning: -fglasgow-exts is deprecated: Use individual extensions instead
Main.hs:31:8:
    Could not find module `System'
    It is a member of the hidden package `haskell98-2.0.0.1'.
    Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

It may be nice, if anyone can tell me in which package I
could find the missed System module.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt