No subject

Thu Nov 22 16:31:42 UTC 2012

sounds like it has to perform a more inefficient query to get *all* the
information it uses on that page.  Perhaps we should just bite the bullet
and do two separate queries.  One for the important open bugs list and
another for the expensive all bugs ever information.

-Toshio

> While the new app is loading bugs for a package it displays "This
> packasge has no bugs - go file some!!!" which isn't true for any package
> that has bugs...
> --

--14dae9399547ca787404d37e1a71

On Jan 17, 2013 1:34 AM, &quot;Ville Skytt=C3=A4&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailt=
o:ville.skytta at iki.fi">ville.skytta at iki.fi</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; On 2013-01-16 19:45, Ralph Bean wrote:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; I put cacheing in place.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; That&#39;ll probably help some, but does the old pkgdb cache its bugs =
view?<br>
&gt; I suppose it doesn&#39;t, and while it&#39;s not that fast, its load t=
ime is IMO<br>
&gt; fast enough.<br>
&gt;</p>
quested, I have a<br>
&gt; hunch that 5 minutes would be a too short expiry time to be effective.=
&gt;<br>
I have this hunch too but I haven&#39;t tested the new interface.</p>
an pkgdb it sounds like it has to perform a more inefficient query to get *=
all* the information it uses on that page.=C2=A0 Perhaps we should just bit=
e the bullet and do two separate queries.=C2=A0 One for the important open =
bugs list and another for the expensive all bugs ever information.</p>

lays &quot;This<br>
&gt; packasge has no bugs - go file some!!!&quot; which isn&#39;t true for =
any package<br>
&gt; that has bugs...<br>
&gt; --<br>
&gt; devel mailing list<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:devel at lists.fedoraproject.org">devel at lists.fedorapro=
ject.org</a><br>
&gt; <a href=3D"https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel">htt=
ps://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel</a></p>

--14dae9399547ca787404d37e1a71--