PostgreSQL 9.2 for F18?

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at znmeb.net
Wed Sep 12 16:21:43 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 7:24 AM, Tom Lane <tgl at redhat.com> wrote:
> Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> writes:
>>    MichaƂ Piotrowski <mkkp4x4 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Is there any chance that 9.2 will be available for F18?
>
>> I think for 9.1 Tom pushed it just before beta when a few of us promised
>> to do some testing pronmptly.
>
>> So if 9.2 gets released before f18 beta there is probably a good change it will
>> make it in F18. Otherwise it probably won't.
>
> PG 9.2 is now released, and F18 isn't beta yet.  So I'd like to push it
> into F18 --- will anyone help test?
>
>                         regards, tom lane
>
> --

I can test PostgreSQL 9.2 - Is there an RPM I can install on Fedora 17
or do I need a Rawhide partition / virtual machine?

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers
Workbench: http://j.mp/QCsXOr

How the Hell can the lion sleep with all those people singing "A weem
oh way!" at the top of their lungs?