Why is not enabled TapButton of touchpad on Fedora by default?

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Wed Sep 19 01:28:31 UTC 2012

On Qua, 2012-09-19 at 11:13 +1000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-09-18 at 23:11 +0100, Camilo Mesias wrote:
> > Thanks for all the suggestions, I took the X11 config option which *just works*
> >
> > I honestly think this should be the default.
> >
> > At least, if there is a setting it should be system wide rather than
> > personal / effective only after login, because devices with touchpads
> > are predominantly personal devices not shared workstations...
> >
> > -Cam
>

> Hi folks,
>
> We set up a page about this (The link was sent to the list too iirc)
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_enable_touchpad_click#KDE
>
> It still misses the KDE method. Could someone please add it? Please add
> info about gdm etc also if you think it should be present there.

Hi, I don't read all thread , sorry I'm repeating someone , but I use
synclient to configure my touchpad.

I have a simple script that I run in my home user, when I lose my
configuration, which is just after a systemctl restart
udev-trigger.service, not often neither after reboots

~/syncl.sh
synclient VertTwoFingerScroll=1
synclient HorizTwoFingerScroll=1
synclient -l | grep -i scroll