New package group request

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Apr 14 15:09:56 UTC 2013

Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Note that most of the desktop environments already have specific groups
> for apps native to or curated for those environments.

This would be the group for the Razor-Qt desktop environment, but first we
should get that packaged in Fedora.

I agree that having a group of Qt-only apps without a matching workspace is
not very helpful.

FWIW, some of those apps might actually be interesting in the KDE group, but
most of the stuff I've seen going through review so far only duplicates
existing KDE apps (but using only Qt unlike the KDE equivalent), so the KDE
group is the wrong place to put them.

        Kevin Kofler