next pkgdb?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Apr 15 13:41:56 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 12:55:35 +0200,
   Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> wrote:

>We're also thinking of a "Become comaintainer" button that applies for
>you to all ACLs for the latest 2 branches (for example).

You'd probably want the default to be all active Fedora branches rather
than the latest 2.

You might have another button for all branches (which includes EPEL).

People wanting other than those two groups are probably going to pick
and choose, so it's probably not worth having group buttons.

>In the same spirit, maybe a "Watch package" button that applies for the
>watchcommits and watchbugs ACLs.

You might want to have some way to handle getting combinations of access.
For example if you request acl access, you really should request all of
the rest by default. Commit access should get watchcommits and watchbugs
by default.