Fedora ARM Status Meeting 2013-12-04

Pavel Zhukov pzhukov at redhat.com
Wed Dec 4 17:17:15 UTC 2013

Hi list(s),

We still doesn't have gnat compiler for %{arm} in Fedora. We (Ada community)
have compiled gcc with ada support using gcc-4.8.2 src.rpm  and tested in.
It seems workable. At least we were able to compile most of the
packages from the stack with it.
I'd like to discuss way how to get it in Fedora (chicken-egg problem
should be solved).

--
Pavel