ABRT in the comps group 'standard'

Václav Pavlín vpavlin at redhat.com
Fri Dec 6 12:59:01 UTC 2013

On Pá 6. prosinec 2013, 12:39:09 CET, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> On 12/06/2013 12:14 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
>> I would say that abrt should not be installed et all unless user has
>> agreed to it at install time.

I think abrt serves as good source of info in case of unexpected
crashes, which is quite important to have stable system. So although
being puzzled is not very nice, being disappointed by crashing
applications is much worse from my point of view.

So try to look at it from broader perspective - I see more benefits in
having abrt installed.