Should a working fedup in Fedora N's stable repository be a release criterion for N+1?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Dec 18 20:34:04 UTC 2013

> fedup uses a custom initramfs. A kernel and initramfs that are used for
> all fedup runs are built as part of repo compose. See:

Sorry, I should've been clearer about this. The kernel isn't custom and
isn't built as part of the repo compose, AFAIK, it's just the plain
distro kernel. It's the initramfs which is tweaked and generated during
repo compose; the kernel itself is just copied to that directory.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey