Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2013-12-18)

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 21:14:45 UTC 2013

On mið 18.des 2013 21:02, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> You would notice I am asking a question and not making an statement.
> You seem to speaking repeating on behalf an entire group without
> anyone else in that group voicing their opinions.   I am hoping to
> hear from others rather than just you on their views.

Perhaps they dont feel the need to do so and or are simply not
subscribed to this list and if you are waiting for a input from one of
the so called Fedora QA Community manager an title that RH invented and
hired individuals outside the community to place in that position, he
already express his in that ticket...

JBG