Public apology the community

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Sun Feb 3 10:56:17 UTC 2013

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 6:32 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"
<johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Last night I let my feelings getting best of me got drunk, went out of line,
> generally behaved dishonorably and in the process disrespected the community
> and the people in it.

Thank you for realizing you had stepped over the line, and issuing a
public apology.  I think that was a very noble thing to do... I know
you get frustrated at times, but if you don't mind some unsolicited
advice from Fedora contributor to another, please try to keep your
comments focused on the technical details of what's wrong or right,
and not on *who* is wrong or right.

--
Jared Smith