Proposed F19 Feature: Apache OpenOffice

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 22:21:22 UTC 2013

On Mon, 4 Feb 2013 14:31:11 +0000
James Hogarth wrote:
> Might I suggest focusing on packaging 3.4.1 for rawhide and dealing
> with the issues surrounding conflicts and if that gies well consider
> the 4.0 release (or whatever lines up then) for F20?
That's mostly how I understand the proposal. The goal for F19 is to get
it in and solve (potential) conflicts. It should probably either drop
the mentions of 4.0 or clearly state that 4.0 is going (unless some
kind of miracle happens) in F20 and this is just preparation stage --
i.e. getting the latest stable in, working and without conflicts.

Martin