Proposed F19 Feature: QXL/Spice KMS Driver

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 17:22:18 UTC 2013

On Thursday 31 of January 2013 09:19:56 Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 08:12:28 -0800
>
> Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> > I thought the feature deadline was yesterday; are we on late features
> > now?
>
> The deadline was yesterday to have your feature submitted.

Yep, the deadline to have features submitted to wrangler for review. I wish
people would not submit most of the features in the last few days but it's how
tech people work :-) It takes some time to process everything...

> I think the wrangler has been spreading them out a bit to avoid dumping
> them all at once into the list.

And yes, also spreading it over more days. A few still to come - submitted on
time but I have questions/asked owners to provide more details etc. but I've
been travelling to FOSDEM (so sorry for late reply)...

Jaroslav