Orphaning xfig

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 15:21:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 02/06/2013 03:39 PM, Stanislav Ochotnicky wrote:
> I am orphaning xfig. Inkscape supports its file format and it's IMO much better
> alternative for current machines. For some reason gstreamer{,1} buildrequires
> it. Xfig has a 2 comaintainers, but I am not sure how much time they really have
> currently.

I'm one of those 2 and I've taken ownership, other (co-)maintainers are very much
welcome! And any provenpackager should feel free to jump in and fix any thing
that needs fixing too. I'm of the ownership style of please do as you think is
best (without asking permission first) as long as you don't break it :)

Regards,

Hans