Review swaps for Node.js stuff

Jamie Nguyen j at jamielinux.com
Fri Feb 8 11:01:45 UTC 2013

On 08/02/13 10:52, Stanislav Ochotnicky wrote:
>> Will do. I'm currently packaging a tonne of deps for buddycloud, so
>> many review swaps may be imminent!
>
> Ah, buddycloud in Fedora? Cool. I'll have to try it out one day :-)

Hopefully "one day" is going to be reasonably soon :)

There are quite a few nodejs new package reviews that still need to be
done (which I'll be working on trying to review), and I'll be opening
something like 30+ new package reviews myself. I've now discovered the
hell that is nodejs packaging, which is almost as painful as rubygems
packaging, complete with vast arrays of specific versioned dependencies...

--
Jamie Nguyen