Proposed F19 Feature: Cinnamon as Default Desktop

Debarshi Ray rishi.is at lostca.se
Fri Feb 8 20:30:29 UTC 2013

> The FOSDEM poll was stacked ??? no one really wanted to hurt Vincent Untz
> too much given his obvious efforts to be nice, there was this knot of
> GNOME people bunched together that were a tad intimidating, and people do
>
> [...]
>
> So don't overplay the GNOME 3 FOSDEM session, it was an awkward moment for
> everyone involved (and certainly not representative of the positive energy
> that permeated other presentations).

Sounds like bitterness to me.

First we had the rabid hordes of hatred mongers running surveys, polls and
what not to support their claims of how GNOME 3 sucks and no one uses it
anymore and so on and so forth.

Now that the other side of the argument is coming to light, you are trying to
cling on to your vociferous claims at all costs.

For what it is worth, I have been using GNOME since 2004 and absolutely loved
the move to GNOME3.

Cheers,
Debarshi

--
If computers are going to revolutionize education, then steam engines and cars
and electricity would have done it too.  -- Arjun Shankar