Mass Rebuild for Fedora 19

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Feb 9 10:44:45 UTC 2013

Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> Additionally we will be mass patching config.guess and config.sub to
> support aarch64 in preperation for 64 bit arm support

Ugh, this really shows how bundled autocrap sucks!

How are you going to determine the packages that need patching? Anything
running autoreconf, ./autogen.sh, KDE 3's "make -f admin/Makefile.common
cvs" or similar should not need patching (and in fact, IMHO, this should be
a requirement for autotools-based packages, exactly for this reason!).

        Kevin Kofler