Gnome-shell workspaces (Was Re: Proposed F19 Feature: Cinnamon as Default Desktop)

Christopher Meng cickumqt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 07:59:44 UTC 2013

On Sunday, February 10, 2013, Samuel Sieb <samuel at sieb.net> wrote:
> As an aside, when I first saw gnome-shell, I thought it would be horrible
to use.  But after a while of using it, finding gnome-tweak-tool, and
installing a couple of extensions, I've been quite happy with it.  I
actually think it's more keyboard friendly than Gnome 2 was.

Somewhat funny that many users even don't know this tweak tool and ask
everywhere about this......

--

*Yours sincerely,*
*Christopher Meng*

Got problems with Windows? - ReBoot
Got problems with Linux? - Be Root

Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and many others.
http://cicku.me