boost-related qt/kde build failures (solved, hopefully)

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Mon Feb 11 18:52:28 UTC 2013

Denis Arnaud wrote:

> AFAIK, the next massive rebuild is scheduled for the 12th February, 2013.
> Moreover, as you may know, Boost-1.53.0 has been successfully
> built already (thanks to Petr!) on Koji:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=382788

We fixed another qt/moc boost-related snafu with  qt-4.8.4-12 build, so if
anyone saw qt/kde related build failures with build.log output like:

generating foo.moc:
usr/include/boost/type_traits/detail/has_binary_operator.hp:50: Parse error
at "BOOST_JOIN"

Try requeue'ing them again.  If you still see failures, poke folks in
#fedora-kde on freenode irc or file bugs against qt.  thanks.

-- Rex