Unable to push update of emacs-24.2-6.fc18 to stable

Jochen Schmitt Jochen at herr-schmitt.de
Wed Feb 13 15:24:07 UTC 2013

Hello,

as an provenpackage I have introduced an upstream patch to Emacs
and have create an update in bodhi. After ten days I have to recognize,
that I'm unable to push this update to the stable repository because there
is no 'mark as stable' link on the UI. So I have ask the owner of the
package for help.

He explained me, that he also unable to push the package to the
stable repository and told me, that this package is in crithpath
and may improvement of an proventester.

So, I would like to ask, want we have to do to getting the
package into the stable repository.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt