ConsoleKit and esound retirement

DJ Delorie dj at redhat.com
Wed Feb 13 19:14:16 UTC 2013

> You have other serious system issues not affiliated with Audacious if
> this is the case.

If "I don't run gnome" is considered "other serious system issues", I
suppose so.

Restarting didn't help, I still had the wrong cursor in emacs and
firefox, but only the emacs and firefox run remotely back to my
display, the local emacs and firefox had the right cursors.  I still
can't figure out how to get rid of the wrong cursor without also
getting rid of the right cursors, so I'm currently *not* using Xcursor
because the theme stuff is so confusing.