ConsoleKit and esound retirement

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:28:56 UTC 2013

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 12:59:46 -0600, Michael Cronenworth wrote:

> DJ Delorie wrote:
> > And now I have to restart my entire session to reset my gtk themes,
> > because of one rogue app.  Thanks.
>
> You have other serious system issues not affiliated with Audacious if
> this is the case.

Hmmm, Audacious uses GTK+ v3, whereas XMMS uses GTK+ v1. We haven't heard
what desktop environment (or plain window manager) is being used. Perhaps
it can be disturbed by gtk3? It wouldn't be the first time that a modern
application exposes a bug/deficiency in a window manger.

Anyway, I do use Emacs, too, and my customized cursor doesn't get
disturbed by Audacious. ;)

--
Fedora release 19 (Rawhide) - Linux 3.8.0-0.rc7.git0.1.fc19.x86_64
loadavg: 0.04 0.06 0.07