Heads up: ARM build system outage for migration

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 18:25:25 UTC 2013

Hi All,

A heads up that we're planning an outage of arm.koji.fedoraproject.org
to migrate the koji instance to the new infrastructure in Phoenix.

The outage will begin about 02:00 UTC on Saturday the 16th February
and while we're not certain the exact time it should take we estimate
it should be done in well under 12 hours.

I'll reply to this message once we're up and building again. From
there we'll kick off the ARM mass rebuild to give the currently
deployed hardware a good burn in (it's almost like we planned it like
this.... but we didn't :-P )

I'll be shutting down the shadowing processes shorts to allow builds
to complete and to remove I/O to allow the data sync to complete.

See you on the flip side!

Cheers,
Peter