Graphics (GMA3600, 400MHz) module for Atom D2500 issue

Rahul Bhalerao b.rahul.pm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 01:32:11 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I am  trying to remix Fedora 17 on Atom D2500 system. It has a graphic card
of 400Mhz which corresponds to GMA3600.

The graphic module that is installed and used by default supports only
GMA500. Because of this, I suspect that the performance of graphically
intensive applications is getting hampered. Especially the videos do not
play smoothly at all.

Before filing a bug regarding this, I would like to know if anyone else
faced the same problem and if there already is a solution available for
this in fedora or otherwise.

Regards,
Rahul.