Proposed F19 Feature: Cinnamon as Default Desktop

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 18 12:57:36 UTC 2013

On 02/18/2013 07:58 PM, Ian Malone wrote:
> On 18 February 2013 10:37, Olav Vitters <olav at vitters.nl> wrote:
>

>> I'm trying to collect feedback, I'd expect some respect instead of one
>> liners. Loads of people working in Fedora don't follow devel@ because of
>> the attitude displayed here. I often get questioned wtf I spend the time
>> to proceed anyway.
>>

> It turns out to be very difficult to express a less than favourable
> opinion about an aspect of Gnome without getting drawn into a wide
> ranging discussion which ends with you being labelled as a Gnome hater
> whose opinion can therefore be discounted.

That's just not true.

Many people manage very well to express less than favourable opinions
about GNOME while remaining respectful and courteous.

That's called "reporting a bug", and (as far as I'm concerned) it
actually works, especially when you're specific. You should try it:
     https://bugzilla.gnome.org

--
Mathieu