ntfs-3g critpath update for F18 needs karma

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Feb 18 17:48:24 UTC 2013

On 18.02.2013 16:26, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-1536/testdisk-6.13-5.fc18.1,ntfs-3g-2013.1.13-1.fc18.1
>
> This update needs karma.  Apparently I can't push it otherwise, even
> though it works fine for me.
>
> Note that there are two -1's on that which apply to older versions
> of testdisk, since fixed so those don't apply any more.

Provided positive karma a few minutes ago, problem solved afaics.

> (Who is "thl"?)

Me, one of the contributors from the early Fedora days (argh, just
noticed, that was nearly ten years ago; will we have a party in
September?) that many many years ago switched from thl to knurd nearly
everywhere, but never bothered to change it in fas ;-)

Cu
knurd