Most buggy packages

Jiri Moskovcak jmoskovc at redhat.com
Tue Feb 19 12:44:22 UTC 2013

Hi,
since we opened the question of the most buggy applications I would like
to introduce you the Fedora crash statistics generated from ABRT
reports. It actually doesn't show the most buggy applications, but the
number of crashes per application encountered by users in some period of
time:

https://retrace.fedoraproject.org/faf/problems/hot/

The goal of this project is to help developers to prioritize their work,
so the most "popular" bugs gets the proper attention.

--Jirka