Should MariaDB touch my.cnf in %post?

Przemek Klosowski przemek.klosowski at nist.gov
Tue Feb 19 18:01:33 UTC 2013

On 02/17/2013 02:42 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> "which fool has written" was not and is not offending
>
> in EVERY situation in real life the question to the quote you stripped
> would have been clearly "Welcher Trottel hat dann die Feature-Page
> geschrieben" in my native language, even if my boss himself did it
> and even knowing that he did it i would ask him in this way

Well, the offense has to be gauged by the offendee, not by you---so when
people consistently ask you to tone down, it behoves you to conform.

If you think the equivalent German expression 'Trottel' is not
offensive, perhaps just use it? 'which Trottel has written' does indeed
sound less offensive :)