Problems testing packages on koji

Eduardo Javier Echeverria Alvarado echevemaster at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 22 06:41:45 UTC 2013

Hi, everyone

I've a problem that has kept me worried about three weeks ago and i do not
know how to solve, when I try to test any package on koji (in any instance,
ppc, arm, s390, x86 ) that has a higher weight to a mega, it refuses to
even begin the task

example:
koji build --scratch rawhide openteacher-3.0-1.fc17.src.rpm
Uploading srpm: openteacher-3.0-1.fc17.src.rpm
[                                    ]  00% 00:00:00     0.00 B        -
B/sec

i.e. not upload the package, with files that weighing less than a mega,
koji behaves normally

example:

Uploading srpm: python-django-select2-3.2.1-1.fc18.src.rpm
[====================================] 100% 00:00:06  69.52 KiB  11.13
KiB/sec
Created task: 5042273
Task info: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=5042273
Watching tasks (this may be safely interrupted)...

I asked in IRC # fedora-devel and I have said it may be due to problems
with file locking by my ISP, but I checked it, and I have found no problem
with it, someone has ocurred this problem, or know to fix it?

Thanks for advance.

--
Eduardo Echeverria
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Echevemaster