festival [was Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] Retiring packages for Fedora 19]

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Sun Feb 24 10:36:00 UTC 2013

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 11:19:43AM +0100, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Package festival (orphan)

I put a lot of work into this package years ago, and would like to work on
it again, but it's big and a little scary and I reeaaaallly need to not
commit to more things right now.

There's been (somewhat miraculously) a major release and a significant minor
release since the package has been last updated. And the voices have changed
and moved (I think that's the FTB here.)

Anyone else want to work with me on this, or at least help keep it limping
along until the next release and maybe make updating it a feature for F20?