Remove echo-icon-theme from fedora

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 12:01:08 UTC 2013

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 11:53:18 +0100
Heiko Adams wrote:

> Am 24.02.2013 11:47, schrieb Martin Sourada:
>

> > If that makes you happy, Heiko, it wouldn't be much of a problem
> > for me to add a couple of symlinks to work-around the issue with
> > xdg-folders. I don't see a terrible need for them to look different
> > than plain folders...
> >
> That would be nice and I guess I'm not the only one who thinks the
> current icon-mix (echo-icons and xdg icons from the fallback
> icon-theme) looks ugly.
Ok, not a high priority in my list (I still need to solve gxine issue
in EPEL5 first, *sigh* [rant]I hate mozilla and their JS API/ABI
(un)stability[/rant] and notification-daemon-engine-nodoka depending
on an orphaned package...), but I'll try to fix it soonish.

> BTW: Could you please add a note to the project site about the current
> state of the project?
Yes will do, probably in a couple of days (if I'm very lucky->later
today).

Martin