gnome-shell segfaults with @updates-testing/F18

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Sun Feb 24 20:07:34 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-02-24 at 21:55 +0200, Onuralp SEZER wrote:
> Also why did you enable "test" repository ? Is there any reason for to
> do that ?

Is there a reason not to do it? As in, if one wants to test and report
the problem as they appear, enabling testing seems like a good thing to
do. Also, the karma system needs more people running with testing on.

For the record, I ran into this problem but I had to do some work, so I
undo the last yum transaction, got my machine to work and when I
re-distro-sync few days later I didn't face the problem, so I can't be
of much help to debug the issue at hand.

Pierre