Seeking primary maintainer for LLVM

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Mon Feb 25 09:18:45 UTC 2013

Thank Michel,

> I will be reducing my involvement in packaging LLVM -- I am no longer
> regularly using it, the work required to keep it up-to-date is
> relatively straightforward, but there are several deficiencies that I
> feel others are better positioned to address:

I am happy to help maintain package for now as a comaintainer at least.
I am not really a llvm/clang user either - my main motivation for
using/fixing it so far is that ghc uses llvm as a backend on ARM.

> Let me know if you're interested, and I'll release the package then.

I think it would be best if someone who is actively using
llvm and clang directly and familiar with it and upstream
maintained the package but if noone wants to maintain it right now
I can help to maintain it for the time being at least.

Thanks for Michel for maintaining it for a long time.

Jens