[ACTION REQUIRED] Retiring packages for Fedora 19

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 19:58:50 UTC 2013

On 02/24/2013 08:43 PM, Dan Mashal wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:26 AM, Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com> wrote:

Hi Dan,

If you are not interested in the packages that are part of GNOME, I
could volunteer to pick up gnome-icon-theme and gnome-backgrounds. Let
me know how it works better for you.

In any case, thanks for keeping an eye out for these and making sure
they don't get dropped from Fedora!

Thanks,
Kalev