KOji login issue

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Feb 25 21:57:16 UTC 2013

On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 21:48:22 +0000
Tatiana Meleshko <Tatiana.Meleshko at guest-tek.com> wrote:

> I wonder if this problem is fixed ?
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2012-October/172600.html
> We experiencing the same issue

There are still reports of it, so I don't think it is.

IMHO, we should remove the web login entirely. There's only one thing
it can do that the cli cannot (watch a packages builds if you are not
a maintainer of that package), and that can be done several other ways:

subscribe to the rss feed of builds and filter out packages you are
interested, or just watch the fedmsg bus for any packages you are
interested in, or just add yourself to watchcommits and when you see a
commit you can be somewhat sure there's a build around the corner.

In any case, please just use the cli for now and when Dennis is back he
can look at fixing it up or removing it.

kevin