system freezes after loading gdm/gnome

Jan Dvořák mordae at anilinux.org
Tue Feb 26 09:17:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:52:07 +0100 Bastien Nocera <bnocera at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-02-25 at 15:26 +0100, Jan Dvořák wrote:
> Intel driver? I've seen those as well. Trying rolling back to the last
> update that included a new "cogl" and let us know whether that fixes it.

I've spent a considerable amount of time trying to downgrade the packages,
but there were too many.  I am wiping both F18->rawhide and rawhide LVs and
starting anew from F18 with blacklisted cogl-1.13.4, this time with system
snapshots.

Have anyone else bitten by this talked to cogl developers yet?

Best regards,
	Jan Dvorak