Django-1.5 build

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Thu Feb 28 16:22:16 UTC 2013

On 02/28/2013 03:57 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> You should introduce a python-django15 package instead and let dependent
> packages slowly move over.   We cannot handle this within a single
> release timeframe.   Every release introduces incompatibilities and
> upstream projects aren't willing to deal with too many Django versions
> at a time and move forward slowly.
I see your point not to touch any Django-package to change the
requirements, but also this will make things more confusing:
Django (as F17) is 1.4.x
python-django is 1.4.x
python-django15 is 1.5

what about Django-1.6? So I'd prefer to have python-django as moving
target and fix the release by appending the version.

Matthias
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at matthias-runge.de>
               <mrunge at fedoraproject.org>