Status to make btsfs to the standard filesystem of Fedora

Jochen Schmitt Jochen at herr-schmitt.de
Wed Jan 16 08:53:25 UTC 2013

Hallo,

for Fedora 17 we had a feature to make btrfs to the
standard filesystem of Fedora. This feature was defered
because the fsck utitlities for btrfs was not available
on the stable state for Fedora 17.

So, I would like to ask, if there any plans to make this to
a feautre for F-19. I think it may be sense to integreate
this feature to the rewrite of the part of anaconde which
is responsible for disc partitioning. In a article of the
c't magazin (a german computer magazin) I could read, that
this part of the new release of anaconda may be get any
more love.

Additionally, because I have read about an issue relating
btrfs with LVM2 on this mailing list and lost the thread, I
woould like to ask about the starte of this issue.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt