Bandwidth issue is fedora-review

Kalpa Welivitigoda callkalpa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 07:21:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am willing to and already have done package reviews specially in sugar
activities. I am using fedora-review tool and there, mock needs  to
download a  number of packages which will add up to around 150-200 MB.
Those files will be downloaded each time that I run fedora-review. I have
limited bandwidth and the connection is a bit slow, that consumes a lot of
time.

Is there anything that I can do to overcome this issue? May be to have a
cache of the packages that mock downloads or to have remote resources where
I can run fedora-review and download the output files?

--
Best Regards,

Kalpa Welivitigoda
Junior Treasurer | Electrical Engineering Society
Undergraduate | Department of Electrical Engineering
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka
http://about.me/callkalpa