bodhi client question

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Fri Jun 14 00:33:04 UTC 2013

On Qua, 2013-06-05 at 18:17 +0200, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
> * Adam Jackson [05/06/2013 11:36] :
> >
> > 1) That email shouldn't be sent until the update actually hits testing
>
> There's no specific moment in time at which an update hits testing.
> It depends on which mirror you're hitting and how frequently it is updated.
>
> Emmanuel

About this , you may choose one mirror that you know that is fast. Right
now I'm waiting for clamav update on F17 and I choose mirrors.kernel
edit /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates-testing.repo
baseurl=http://mirrors.eu.kernel.org/fedora/updates/testing/$releasever/$basearch/
#mirrorlist=https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=updates-testing-f$releasever&arch=$basearch

http://mirrors.eu.kernel.org/fedora/updates/testing/17/SRPMS/?C=M;O=D
in this link I saw that was updated 13-Jun-2013 04:48, so should updated
again in 3 hours

I will do :
yum clean all --enablerepo=updates-testing (for clean also
updates-testing)

another cool thing you may use advisory with yum-plugin-security for
update your system like this:

yum --advisory=FEDORA-2013-8202 update --enablerepo=updates-testing

oops, I receive one bodhi notification , but the package wasn't push yet
to updates-testing

by seeing Pushed: False and yet haven't advisory

Best regards,
--
Sérgio M. B.