Getting rid of systemd-sysv-convert?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Jun 21 01:28:30 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-06-20 at 23:27 +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:

> but how F15/F16 in context of
> systemd was released is a sign of poor or absent QA

Ahem. It is absolutely not QA's job to dictate strategic decisions. The
project as a whole decided that a gradual conversion from sysv to
systemd was the appropriate path. It would be entirely inappropriate for
QA to attempt to declare 'we don't care about the appropriate
decision-making processes, we are going to declare by fiat that unless
100% of sysv services are converted to systemd, Fedora 15 fails QA'.
That would be entirely unreasonable.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey