Fedora 19 status is ALIVE, GA on July 02, 2013

DJ Delorie dj at redhat.com
Fri Jun 28 17:26:52 UTC 2013

If at 9:50am on release morning, aliens threatened to blow up the
world if we shipped, we'd certainly do something about it.

But it would be insane to expect us to *document* that we'd do
something about it.

IMHO it's perfectly reasonable for documented policy to simply say
"bugs after this point won't stop a release" because there are
rational people behind the process to handle exceptional cases, and no
amount of imagined example scenarios make the policy any less
appropriate.